President Trump took to Twitter to shut down any controversy about the royal couple’s security in their recent move to LA. Here is the latest response from Markle and Prince Harry about the President’s comment.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are feeling hopeful about their new life in America.

“They are positive about the future,” a source close to the couple told People magazine in this week’s issue.

“It is an exciting new chapter for them to mark the end of the transition and the official start of their new chapter.”

According to the outlet, the couple flew to California with their son Archie from their home on Vancouver Island in Canada earlier this month before flights were banned because of the coronavirus pandemic.

“Like everyone, they are adjusting to [social distancing], being cautious and safe,” said the source.

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY’S $2.5M SECURITY COSTS TO BE PAID BY PRINCE CHARLES AFTER TRUMP REFUSES: REPORT

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be splitting their time between the U.K. and North America.
(Photo by Karwai Tang/WireImage/Getty)

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY ACTING LIKE ‘DEFIANT TEENAGERS,’ AUTHOR CLAIMS

The new status started on Wednesday after their roles as senior royals came to an end on March 31. On Monday, the former American actress and the British royal issued a statement on Instagram, saying goodbye to their 11.3 million followers.

“While you may not see us here, the work continues,” they stressed. “Thank you to this community – for the support, the inspiration and the shared commitment to the good in the world. We look forward to reconnecting with you soon. You’ve been great!”

Markle, 38, and Harry, 35, are now working on how they can make difference, noted the outlet.

“The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will spend the next few months focusing on their family and continuing to do what they can, safely and privately, to support and work with their pre-existing charitable commitments while developing their future nonprofit organization,” their spokesperson announced in a statement released via Buckingham Palace.

On Jan. 8, Markle and Harry announced they will take “a step back” as senior members of the royal family and instead work independently, splitting their time between the United Kingdom and North America.

MEGHAN MARKLE’S DISNEY ‘ELEPHANT’ DEBUT PANNED BY CRITICS AS ‘SHALLOW,’ CHEESY

Meghan Markle was a Hollywood actress before she became a member of the British royal family.
(Photo by Lars Niki/Corbis via Getty Images)

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY ‘PERSONALLY’ COVERING SECURITY COSTS, REPORT SAYS

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex said their decision came “after many months of reflection and internal discussions.”

“We have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution,” the couple shared on Instagram. “We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment.

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY SUSPEND THEIR OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: ‘THANK YOU TO THIS COMMUNITY’

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry coo over baby Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. The royal baby is their firstborn son.
(Getty)

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY SHOULD SUPPORT THE ROYAL FAMILY DURING CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, THOMAS MARKLE SAYS

The couple added they will continue to work with the reigning monarch, 93, as well as Harry’s father Prince Charles and older brother Prince William.

“We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.”

They will keep their royal titles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Czechs so far avoid worst of COVID-19 despite lenient lockdown

The Czech Republic has so far managed to escape the worst of COVID-19 and it’s all been done with outdoor life continuing relatively normally. Nurseries, gyms and small shops reopened this week and by May 25 almost all business activity…

Dubai airport suspends flights with Iran, except for Tehran

DUBAI (Reuters) – Dubai International Airport has suspended all flights to and from the Islamic republic of Iran, with the exception of Tehran, its capital, an airport representative said on Tuesday. Two more Iranians infected with the new coronavirus have…

Fire breaks out at Alicante airport, with building evacuated, flights delayed and arrivals diverted

A large fire broke out on the roof of Alicante airport earlier today, forcing passengers and airport staff to evacuate the terminal buildings.  Firefighters are fighting the blaze but arrivals at Alicante-Elche are being diverted to other Spanish airports.  For…

China lab says conspiracy theories hurting efforts to curb virus

SHANGHAI (Reuters) – An outbreak of disinformation in China and elsewhere has hurt global efforts to combat the new coronavirus, said a specialist infectious disease lab located at the epicenter of the epidemic — and at the heart of a…