Well-known Covid-19 sceptic Kharitinov posted a montage of clips to Instagram in which a series of experts disputed the effectiveness and even categorically denied the preventive advantages wearing a face mask would have against the virus.

“We’ll be wearing these muzzles for a long time, if only doctors wore them in hospitals before, then now they have dressed the entire world in them,” Kharitonov wrote in the caption. 

“I think those that wore them, they don’t just laugh but are laughing their heads off at us, we are clowns for them and like my strategy tutor in military school said: ‘CANNON FODDER’.”

READ MORE: ‘Putin HAS reached out’: Khabib’s manager claims Russian President has ‘promised best medical treatment’ as father remains in coma

The 39-year-old also hinted the safety wear is part of a wider conspiracy to offer mask production contracts to influential individuals by way of corruption.

Kharitonov continued: “I will further answer why we will wear these masks for a long time to come, because there is information that they are building whole factories in Russia for the production of masks, the bidding for which only ‘the right people’ are winning and facilities will make the purchasing of masks obligatory, so this is just the beginning. And this clip once again confirms that masks in no way protect us from the virus.”

The 30-7 Bellator heavyweight has previously admitted to willingly trying to infect himself with coronavirus and has championed cold water as a natural antidote to the disease, also hailing Belarusian president Alexander Lushenko as “the most adequate coronavirus expert on the planet”.

In Moscow, citizens are bound by law to wear face masks and protective gloves when on public transport and in shops, legislation which came into effect earlier this month.

The Russian capital was also the location where Kharitonov admitted he willingly went to “places where people cough” in an effort to contract Covid-19 and “feel what it is like”.

Kharitonov’s battle against protocol enforced to deal with the biggest worldwide crisis in decades perhaps isn’t even the most daunting battle he’s accepted this month; earlier in May, Kharitonov announced he had “accepted the call” to face heavyweight boxing legend Mike Tyson, through Russian boxing promoter Vladimir Khryunov. 

READ MORE: ‘Why didn’t they help him?’ MMA promoter claims Khabib’s father Abdulmanap was sick for 10 DAYS before receiving assistance

“I never dreamed of facing Tyson. In my childhood I was a fan of his and he was my idol,” Kharitonov said. “I think that if we fight in the rules of boxing, then we will give a great fight, show great technique and gather many fans of boxing and the sprt will be even more popular in our country. Therefore I accept the call. Only forward!”

Tyson, who became the youngest ever heavyweight champion of the world aged 22 and going by the name ‘kid dynamite’, has teased talk of a comeback by posting a series of stunning Instagram videos showing off his impressive physique even at the age of 53, proving ‘Iron Mike’ has gathered little to no ring rust in the years gone by.

Niche fight organization Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) announced they had made an offer of a guaranteed $20 million to Tyson, who said he is “fighting with the spirit of Mao” in his latest topless Instagram video.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Barkley fires Chelsea past Leicester and into FA Cup semi-finals

From boys to men, to the FA Cup semi-finals. Frank Lampard brought off three of his kids for three of his senior players – including match-winner Ross Barkley – and thereby brought Chelsea to Wembley, while again showing Leicester City…

Subotic critical of Bundesliga restart 2h ago

May 8 — Soccer: New rules regarding in-game substitutions The International Football Association Board (IFAB), which governs the rules of the game has made a temporary change, which will allow teams to make up to five substitutions during a match…

Klopp predicts Liverpool face four-team title race next season

Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool and Manchester City’s dominance of the Premier League will be challenged next season as Manchester United and Chelsea continue to improve. Liverpool have controlled this year’s title race for much of the season, ending a 30-year…

Blue Jays receive exemption letter, will hold training camp in Toronto

Sportsnet’s Shi Davidi reported on Thursday that the Blue Jays received an exemption letter from the Canadian government, allowing them to hold training camp in their hometown of Toronto. There had been some speculation that, if the Canadian government hadn’t…